The 95th Annual General Meeting of the Club will be held in the Clubhouse on Monday 5th November 2018 at 8.00 p.m.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To consider, and, if agreed, accept the minutes of the 94th Annual General Meeting in 2017
- Matters arising from item 2
- To consider, and, if agreed, accept the Chairman’s Report
- To consider, and, if agreed, accept the Treasurer’s report for the year ended 31st March 2018
- To elect the President and Vice Presidents
- To elect the Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, Men’s Captain, Ladies Captain, Membership Secretary, Fixtures Secretary and other proposed members of the Committee
- To consider any motion which has been duly proposed and seconded by full or honorary members of the Club and which has been handed to the Secretary 14 days before the Annual General Meeting
- To transact any other business requiring the sanction of the AGM
- Close of meeting
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Chairman’s Report describes the major events, achievements and issues from the time of the last Annual General Meeting in November 2017.
Please Log In to view the online report or there will also be some hard copies available at the meeting.
Committee Posts: The nomination sheet for committee posts has been put up on the tennis notice board downstairs in the Clubhouse. Most of the current committee members are happy to stand again if accepted, but there is a vacancy for Ladies Captain as Alison Asplin is stepping down.
Members’ Satisfaction Survey: We will be reporting back on the results of this at the AGM, but will also follow up with an email with full details.
We hope you will be able to attend the meeting as we need a set number of attendees in order to be able to function and conduct our business as the Committee of our Club.